Last updated September 28, 2022
AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would violate any law or regulation or subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 may not use or register on the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Subject to your eligibility to use the Site, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
REPRESENTATIONS BY USERS
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and are responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or modify any username you choose if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make it available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial activities, except as specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Making unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting user names and/or e-mail addresses of users electronically or otherwise for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Systematically extract data or other content from the Site to directly or indirectly create or compile a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from us.
- Using a purchasing agent or buyer to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Content or impose restrictions on the use of the Site and/or the Content on the Site.
- Unauthorised framing or linking to the Site.
- Scamming, defrauding or misleading us and other users, particularly in attempts to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Misuse our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the system in an automated way, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using data mining, robots or similar tools to collect and extract data.
- Disrupt or unnecessarily burden the Site or networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person or using another user’s username.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Not use information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of an attempt to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or Content for a revenue-generating effort or commercial enterprise.
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse-engineering the software comprising or in any way forming part of the Site.
- Attempting to circumvent any Site measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any part of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten our employees or agents involved in providing any part of the Site to you.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary rights from the Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuously posting repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with any party’s use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information, including but not limited to clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as the result of standard search engine or internet browser use, use, launch, development or distribution of any automated system, including but not limited to a spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader accessing the Site, or the use or launch of any unauthorised script or other software.
- Discredit, defame or otherwise harm us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws and regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site (“Submissions”) that you provide to us are non-confidential and become our exclusive property. We have exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and are entitled to unrestricted use and distribution of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights in such submissions, and you hereby warrant that such submissions are originally yours or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You agree that there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
DURATION AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a false or borrowed name or the name of a third party, even if you are acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to pursuing civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
CHANGES AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or delete the content of the Site at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion without notice. However, we are under no obligation to update the information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site or any part thereof at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the Site.
The information on the Site can be used to describe typographical errors, onnauwkeurigheden or omissions, in addition to the content, reception, content and various other information. We will be responsible for correcting any errors, onnauwkeurigheden or omissions and for providing the information on the Site at any time and with the consent of the competent authorities, so that it can be used or reproduced.
DE SITE WORDT AANGEBODEN OP EEN ‘AS-IS’ EN ‘AS-AVAILABLE’ BASIS. U GAAT ERMEE AKKOORD DAT UW GEBRUIK VAN DE SITE EN ONZE DIENSTEN OP UW EIGEN RISICO IS. FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, WE MAKE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SAFETY, SECURITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE HAVE NO GUARANTEES OR VERIFICATIONS AS TO THE SAFETY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES THAT ARE TO BE USED ON THE SITE, AND WE HAVE NO GUARANTEES OR VERIFIABILITY FOR (1) OF THE ABOVE, (3) ONBEVOEGDE TOEGANG TOT OF GEBRUIK VAN ONZE BEVEILIGDE SERVERS EN/OF ALLE PERSOONLIJKE EN/OF FINANCIËLE INFORMATIE DIE DAAROP IS OPGESLAGEN, (4) ELKE ONDERBREKING OF BEËINDIGING VAN OVERDRACHT NAAR OF VAN DE SITE, (5) BUGS, VIRUSSEN, TROJAANSE PAARDEN OF DERGELIJKE DIE DOOR DERDEN NAAR OF VIA DE SITE WORDEN VERZONDEN, EN/OF (6) FOUTEN OF WEGLATINGEN IN DE INHOUD EN HET MATERIAAL OF VOOR ENIG VERLIES OF SCHADE VAN WELKE AARD DAN OOK DIE HET GEVOLG IS VAN HET GEBRUIK VAN INHOUD DIE VIA DE SITE IS GEPLAATST, VERZONDEN OF ANDERSZINS BESCHIKBAAR GESTELD. WE GUARANTEE, ONDERSCHRIJVEN, GUARANTEE OR SUPPORT A CERTAIN LEVEL OF TRANSPARENCY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE PROVIDED OR OFFERED VIA THE SITE, A GOOD WEBSITE OR A WEBSITE OF A MOBILE PHONE OR A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENTS, AND WE ARE A PARTY TO THE SAME OR TO THE SAME RULES AS REGARDS TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THE SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE SITE. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION, YOU NEED TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE BEST POSSIBLE SOLUTION.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We retain certain data that you transmit to the Site to manage the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we routinely back up data on a regular basis, you are solely responsible for any data you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage to such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us as a result of any such loss or damage to such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending e-mails and filling in online forms constitute electronic communications. You agree to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, comply with all legal requirements that such communications be in writing. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction that require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or payments or the granting of credit by any means other than electronic.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter an OMMIJ event or programme, you are entering an area where photography, audio and video recording may take place.
By entering the event area, you agree that interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction may be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, television broadcasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by OMMIJ and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar OMMIJ events in the future, raise awareness of the event and showcase OMMIJ’s capabilities. You release OMMIJ, its officers and employees and all persons involved from any liability in connection with the taking, recording, digitisation, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights to payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, webcasting, television or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsorship of such use, exhibition, broadcasting, webcasting or other publication, regardless of whether a fee is charged for access or sponsorship. You also waive any right to inspect or approve photographic, video or audio recordings made by OMMIJ or the person or entity designated by OMMIJ for that purpose.
You are fully informed of your consent, waiver and indemnification before entering the event or at least within the first 3 hours of entry.
To resolve a complaint about the Site or to receive more information about the use of the Site, please contact us at:
Paul Krugerlaan 28, 7001 DH Doetinchem, The Netherlands
Telephone number: (+31)314700 517