Last updated September 28, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at OMMIJ (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you provide to us
In brief: We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as name, address, contact details, passwords and security details, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Sites and express interest in information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Sites or otherwise contact us.
The personal data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal data we collect may include the following:
Name and contact details. We collect your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number and other similar contact information.
Login data We collect passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Any personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to this personal information.
Automatically collected information
In brief: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact details), but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites and for our internal analysis and reporting.
Like many companies, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
In brief: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners and other external sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In brief: We process your data for purposes based on legitimate business interests, performance of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent.
We use personal data collected through our Sites for various business purposes described below. We process your personal data for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or to comply with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). In addition to each purpose below, we indicate the specific processing grounds on which we rely.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we will use the information you allow us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login.
- To send you marketing and promotional messages.We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send us for our marketing purposes, if this is consistent with your marketing preferences. You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns and exchanges through the Sites.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Before posting a testimonial, we ask your permission to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update or remove your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location and contact details.
- Managing prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to manage prize draws and contests when you choose to enter contests.
- Request for feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about your use of our sites….
- To protect our sites. We may use your data as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent damages. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to review the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your data for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, establishing usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In brief: We only share information with your consent, to comply with the law, to protect your rights or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data when reasonably necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal data to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, legal process, court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to governmental authorities to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests: We may disclose your data when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding possible violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of individuals and illegal activities, or as evidence in a lawsuit involving us.
More specifically, we need to process your data or share your personal data in the following situations:
- Vendors, consultants and other third-party service providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and need access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, allowing them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This data may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Except as described in this policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade your data with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations for, a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
4. WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
In brief: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorised each party so that you can easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation Google AdSense
- Content Optimalisatie
- Factuur en facturering Streep
- Web and Mobile Analytics Google Analytics
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we no longer have a legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (e.g. because your personal data is stored in back-up archives), we will store your personal data securely and shield it from further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In brief: We aim to protect your personal data by means of a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the security of the personal data we process. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, the transfer of personal data to and from our websites is at your own risk. You should access the services only within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In brief: We do not knowingly collect data from or sell to children under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or sell to children under the age of 13. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 13 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor and consent to that minor’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal data of users under the age of 18 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our files immediately. If you learn that we have collected data from children under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In brief: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that give you more access and control over your personal data. You can control this, change or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (such as the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access to and a copy of your personal data, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal data; and (iv) where applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please use the contact details below to make such a request. We will consider and handle any request in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
If at any time you wish to view or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you wish, you can usually set your browser to delete or reject cookies. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, certain features or services of our Sites may be affected.
Opting out of email marketing: You may opt out of our marketing email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send or by contacting us using the details below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we still need to send you service-related emails necessary for the administration and use of your account. To unsubscribe otherwise, please:
- Contact us using the contact details.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FUNCTIONS
11. DO WE ADAPT THIS POLICY?
In brief: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to remain compliant with relevant legislation.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us via email email@example.com or by post to:
Paul Krugerlaan 28, 7001 DH Doetinchem, The Netherlands