TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By submitting the reservation, you (the participant, the customer) declare that you agree to these general terms and conditions….
2. OMMIJ sends the booking confirmation, which makes the booking binding.
3. You are free to cancel the booking. However, in certain cases there is no right to a refund and/or an obligation to pay remains. See cancellation conditions below under point 5.
4. If you wish to cancel the reservation, you must inform OMMIJ in time via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Cancellation conditions: If unforeseen circumstances prevent you from attending the booked ceremony or retreat, OMMIJ will allow you to schedule another suitable date.
5.1 Cancellation conditions for ceremonies organised by OMMIJ in the Netherlands: If a booking is cancelled up to two weeks before the ceremony we are unfortunately forced to charge 25% of the total ceremony price. In this case, you will be refunded 75% of the total ceremony price. When cancelling a booking between two weeks and one week before the ceremony date, we are unfortunately forced to charge 50%. In this case, you will be refunded 50% of the total ceremony price. If you cancel a booking within a week to the ceremony date, we cannot issue a refund. This is because we invest a lot of time, energy and costs in the preparation of your ceremony, and sometimes last-minute cancellations mean that a ceremony space has not been used that could have been used by someone else.
5.2 Cancellation conditions for retreats organised by OMMIJ in Spain and Portugal: If a booking is cancelled up to two weeks before the retreat, we are unfortunately forced to charge 50% of the total retreat price. In this case, you will be refunded 50% of the total retreat price. If a booking is cancelled between one and thirteen days before the retreat date, the retreat price will not be refunded. This is due to the fact that we have to make non-refundable deposits ourselves to make our retreats possible and if we cannot find anyone to fill your spot on the retreat, we lose money. In case something unforeseen occurs and you cannot attend, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com, and we will do our best to work with you.
6. IMPORTANT: Before you book your ceremony or retreat, you should check and approve OMMIJ’s “Medical and safety guidelines for taking Ayahuasca and San Pedro (Huachuma)” There you will find a detailed list of contraindications and substances, medications, drugs, medical conditions to avoid with Ayahuasca and San Pedro. We also advise you to read OMMIJ’s dietary and preparation instructions, as mentioned in the booking confirmation and on the website.
7. OMMIJ has the right to postpone or cancel ceremonies for important reasons beyond its control (e.g. force majeure or due to legislative changes). You will be informed of this via the contact details given at the time of your registration/reservation. In case of cancellation, you will receive a voucher for the value of the already paid participation fee. You can redeem the voucher for all future ceremonies offered by OMMIJ. (See point 8 “VOUCHERS”.) You are not entitled to a refund of the participation fee already paid. Further liability claims and damage claims by the participant are excluded, unless they are due to intent or gross negligence by OMMIJ. This also applies to hotel rooms and flight or train tickets booked by you.
8. VOUCHERS: OMMIJ vouchers are valid until the end of the third calendar year from the date of issue. After the expiry of the three-year period, you are no longer entitled to the voucher. There is no entitlement to payment of the voucher. Return or cancellation of vouchers is not possible. Commercial resale of vouchers is not allowed. Partial redemption of vouchers is possible, the remaining amount can be redeemed within the validity period of the voucher. A claim by the customer for payment of the remaining voucher amount does not exist.
1. OMMIJ will ensure the proper and orderly conduct of ceremonies and retreats. Participation in a ceremony or retreat is entirely at your own risk.
2. OMMIJ is not liable for injury and/or damage of any kind resulting from the participant’s stay and/or activities, nor for loss or damage to property.
3. Complaints must be submitted to OMMIJ in writing. The complainant will receive a response within 14 days.
1. Ayahuasca and San Pedro ceremonies and retreats as we offer them are intended as an aid to emotional and spiritual development and not a substitute for medically necessary treatment or therapy. Always discuss physical and/or psychological complaints with a qualified medical practitioner.
2. Always report to the ceremony leader before the ceremony if you have a physical problem or need extra help.
CHANGES TO THE CEREMONY OR RETREAT SCHEDULE.
OMMIJ has the right to make changes to the schedule of a ceremony or retreat, e.g. when a ceremony leader cannot (anymore) provide the ceremony due to illness, relocation, pregnancy or other circumstances. In that case, OMMIJ will provide a professional and quality comparable replacement. You will be informed of this by e-mail before the start of the ceremony or retreat.
1. Our venues are smoke-free, except for the designated smoking room. Drug use and alcohol consumption are not allowed throughout the stay.
2. Respect for every human being regardless of religion, views and gender are our core values. OMMIJ is respectful to all participants and expects participants to be respectful to each other and OMMIJ staff.
3. OMMIJ has chosen its locations with care to provide participants with a safe and comfortable environment during their stay. Therefore, please treat the location and its surroundings with care and respect. Together we take care of the properties. Any damage will be recovered from the perpetrator.
4. Participants who do not comply with the conditions or house rules, or who do not follow the instructions of OMMIJ staff, may be excluded from the ceremony or retreat. This does not entitle the participant to a refund of payment.
5. The making of video/film or sound recordings during the stay, ceremony or retreat is only allowed with the prior consent of OMMIJ and if relevant the other participants.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us.